This is Pioneer Plaza, in Casper Wyoming. The small park is dedicated to the memory of pioneers. The park is across the street from both the old and new Natrona County courthouses, although the obelisk itself was once in front of the county's first courthouse, which was removed long ago.
While the oldest feature of the small park dates from 1911, the park itself was dedicated in 1967.
The sheep commemorate the sheep ranching industry that was once so prominent in Natrona County, Wyoming.